At Pacific Freight Management, we strive to provide the highest quality consolidation service for the Pacific Islands. Our approach takes into consideration multiple factors, including:
- cost efficiency
- operational efficiency
- transit time
We utilise as many Pacific carrier services as we can to ensure these factors are optimised. Our goal is to give our customers a safe, cost-effective option with the assurance that the cargo will arrive and be on time.
The following select group of Pacific carriers are evaluated and recommended based on their strengths, abilities, and unique characteristics.
A collection of useful websites with operational resources:
- NZ Customs: Craft name and flight numbers – Find the names and flight number of the craft your goods are on. Official NZ Customs site.
- NZ Customs: Import forms and documents – Useful list of forms for importing. Official NZ Customs site.
- Customs bonded warehouse in NZ – Directory of customs bonded warehouses for shipping and storage companies.
- Port of Tauranga schedules link – Check import and export vessel details.
- Container specifications – Container weight and dimension limitations from MainFreight.
- Foreign exchange rates – Updated throughout the day from the Bank of New Zealand.
- Marine insurance – Specialised marine insurance brokers.
- World clock – Check the local time and date, weather, dialing codes, longitude & latitude in your favorite island port.